Thursday, January 12, 2006

The First, My Last, My Everything

I don't know why but whenever I'm walking and listening to music I can't help but walk at the pace of the music - even cars going by can sometimes make me walk faster or slower (dependent on the music they play and the volume it is played at)

So Tuesday this week I was in Covent garden for work - I went to get a coffee and started to wonder down the road. It was at this point that Barry White's track "you're the first my last my everything" started to play on my ipod. It wasn't many paces before I felt myself strutting along in time to the music!

Tripod over one shoulder, camera bag over the other - I must have looked a bit special!

3 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like a geek on a mission.

Praise be

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup. special needs.

 
At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simon, you are special all the time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home