Friday, October 07, 2005

Turning into my dad

Talking of turning into my dad.... Last night I went to TIZ (been saying I would go for ages...) spent some time there playing games with the kids, they absolutely whooped me I didn't have a clue what was happening and couldn't really see what the little guy I was controlling was doing...

then they showed me the latest thing that some of them are in to - Backyard Wrestling! Its basically reinacting wresting fights they've seen on the telly (hulk Hogan style...)
all together this is much more real as in they actually are hurting each other by smashing light tubes over their heads etc.

All I was thinking was - where are the parents! And how are they getting away with it on school property!

Just the sort of thing my dad would say! And I never thought I would be like that.

oh well I guess it was inevitable

1 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be fair, any sane person would question smashing light bulbs on people heads.

Or am I sounding like my Dad now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home