Friday, August 19, 2005

to Blog or not to Blog?

Just a quick one here...
I exaplained to my lovely wife Jo that i have started to Blog. Her reply was not what i was expecting; she thinks its a silly idea and people who blog are sad!
I didn't realise she felt so strongly about it but appareently she does. I was going to ask for a show of hands to see who agrees with my wife, but then i realised that anyone reading a blog, let alone adding comments to a blog would probably already be ok with blogs!

there is the first of probably many self confessions of my ability to open my mouth before engaging brain!

i will do my best to win Jo round

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Jo it's like a diary, an insight to the life and random thoughts of someone. People will bog something they'd rarely say in conversation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home