Tuesday, September 27, 2005

"I'll have a fillet of Photoshop and a shoulder of After Effects please!"

Today I started work on a project for a client which involves creating a couple of adverts for upcoming events.

the adverts are in addition to some great publicity that has already been produced by Barry and Tim (designers at Elucid8).
so what I have done is to base the adverts on the existing publicity and hopefully create something that's nice to look at.

So after butchering the artwork from Tim and Barry I can then fiddle with the elements and add video clips and music etc a generally make things fly about the place and look cool.

but while working on this project (and all my projects) I do however spend most of my time thinking that the work I am producing has the potential to look good, it has the potential to communicate the message that the client is after and has the small potential of amazing the client (although I hardly ever get to that level) but the sad truth is that it also has the very real potential to be absolutely Poo Poo! Even though I'm often starting with some really nice looking artwork (thankyou design team) I can quite easily make it look like a mad mans dribble!

I very much hope (and pray) that this project will turn out alright, otherwise its P45 time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home