Friday, September 30, 2005

Simon the Spook

Last night I got home late from work - just in time to watch spooks.

As soon as spooks finished I went to bed for a well earned early night.

during the night I had a vivid dream which involved some friends of mine.

So picture the scene - I am one of mi5's top agents, I have recently infiltrated a drugs smuggling gang under the alias of "Richard" a high flying businessman making his riches from supporting the drugs industry into England.

one evening after a hard days work at HQ, Jo and I went out for a meal with some friends (Lloyd, Becky, Steve and Jo) as we arrived at the local harvester I spotted across the car park one of the top drug smugglers in the gang I had recently been associated with. So quick as a flash I got the guys in a bit of a huddle and told them that if that guy came anywhere near us they needed to refer to me as Richard or in the very least not act surprised if this guy called me Richard.

so as we entered the restaurant the gang member bumped into us - we both (the gang member and I) pretended we hadn't spotted each other and greeted each other.
At which point Steve who was obviously not dealing with the situation all that well blurted out a greeting saying "hello I'm one of Si's... I mean ricky's friends"
the gang member look suspiciously at Steve and then at me and back at Steve again. Lloyd gave Steve a glare and the three girls just held their breath! The gang member made a sharp exit...

I then woke up so I have no idea what happened to my undercover standing in the gang, I guess I will have to see if the dream continues tonight!

weird dream I know - and strange that Lloyd had a dream that involved me and Steve too....

4 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Like my part in that - I come across as discerning and professional

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just irritated that no one dreams of me anymore.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Simon said...

it is true - i did used to dream of you all the time.

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really? What did you dream?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home