Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Round The Twist

I don't know if you do this but I am always doing something along these lines....

I am always in a bit of a daze in the mornings, never quite sure what I'm doing - I'm surprised that I make it to work some days!

when I get in the shower I often get things mixed up - not thinking, I often put shampoo on my body and shower gel in my hair! And I never realise till its too late and stand there feeling a little silly.

the other morning I took it to a new level...

after my shower I went to brush my teeth, I grabbed my tooth brush and instead of going for the tooth paste I squirted some of the hand wash soap in the general direction of the bristles! Luckily I realised before it was too late. It could have been horrible!

this may go some way to explaining why I don't use hair products - there would be potential for disaster every morning!

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A certain Mr Hunter walked into his bathroom in the middle of the night and urinated in his pedal-bin. What makes it worse is its operated by a foot pedal so he opened it by foot before urinating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home