Sunday, February 26, 2006

It's the little things that make you smile

This week I have found two little treats.

It was one of those occasions when you stick your hand in your pocket and you think that bit of paper is a receipt but turns out to be a fiver!
I was just putting a pair of jeans into the wash basket (which had been on the bedroom floor for a number of days)I went through the pockets and found a couple of pound coins in one pocket which I thought was great and then went on to pull out the "receipt" I found in another and low and behold £5! That'ss exciting!!!

last night i was really in the mood for a nice bit of chocolate - i couldn't be bothered to go to the shops to buy any so i just thought I'd do without and carried on watching the telly.
Ii while later i went to the kitchen for a drink and found a cream egg! Fantastic!

(its a good job that I'm easily pleased....)

5 Comments:

At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simon - we've all said it before and we'll say it again...

...you're special.

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I should hide your chocolate more often?

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Extremely special

Jo, yes keep hiding the chocolate and maybe put a few pound coins down the back of the sofa when he's not looking...

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Simon said...

thats never going to happen - andy change left anywhere in our house (even left in my pockets) gets spirited away into the piggy bank!

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Simon said...

who the heck is andy???? i meant any!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home