Saturday, December 16, 2006

i'll take up the challenge lloyd

so here goes.... 5 things you didn't know about me. taken from lloyds blog

1. When i was 3 i used to hang out with the grounds keeper and would pretend to make roll ups.

2. At school i won the "services to the college" award.

3. I once nearly bit my sisters finger off

4. I was a page boy once and insisted on carrying the bridesmaids flowers into the church

5. I went through a car park barrier without putting my ticket in the machine (i must concentrate more when driving)

5 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did the same thing with the carpark barrier in Wimbledon! Was nattering away and just followed a car through - oops! Then I had to sit through a 10 minute lecture from the car park attendent... :/

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

Simon,

Did you do the Croydon SA Fairfield gig?

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Simon said...

Errmm, yes i did. It was nice.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

ah - OK. I was the one who stopped you and said "I think I know you". Now I know I know you!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Simon said...

oh ok cool! hello John.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home