Friday, December 08, 2006

The end of Elucid8...

...well my part anyway.

Today is my last day at elucid8, time has gone very quickly since accepting my new job - today i find myself finishing off last minute things and generally tidying up after myself!

I was taken out for a lovely send off meal yesterday, I'll miss the meals we so often go out for!

This morning was my last meeting with Matt and Barry at the local coffee shop, brownies all round from me. They didn't give me a free coffee though, would've been a nice send off being as I've spent far too much money in there over the last few years.

All that's left for me to do is an event on Sunday before i start the new job on Monday. I'm looking forward to it!

I'll try and be a bit more proactive with the blog posts (that's if there is anything interesting to share)

thanks Elucid8 boys, I'll miss you - it's been grand!

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the good times we shared as Signify/Elucid8 employees working together!

Them were good days, them were...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home