Friday, September 15, 2006

John Foley


I'd like to draw your attention to this guys photography work. I read an article about his work especially the shots where he recreates 17th century style master pieces in digital format with photoshop manipulation.

Often his creations are composites of several shots which can take months or even years to find all the elements needed to create his original idea.

I'd love to be able to take such great photo's and have the ability to do so much more with them through computer manipulation. He has just opened his own shop in Suffolk selling his work.

check out the website for more shots.

I'm going to have a go with some of my photos when i get round to it to see what sort of thing i can do - who knows what might come out with such fantastic inspiration!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home