Saturday, August 19, 2006

"I told you so...."

Yesterday, Jo finished her job at Kier. So to celebrate we had a take away curry (I'd hoped we could have gone out for one, but that's another story...)
It was lovely! Our cat was very interested in the curry and looked longingly at the feast in front of him.
Jo spent most of the time pushing the cat away whilst i back handed him the odd bit of sauce, topped off with a nice bit of chicken i saved him at the end - he lapped it up! All the while Jo was telling me off saying that he would be sick and if he is, i would be cleaning it up.

Now the sharp readers amongst you can probably see where this is going - sadly i didn't see where i was going (or should i say treading!)

This morning i got up and made my way to the kitchen and in my sleepy state i didn't see the little presents on the floor - i stepped, bare foot into piles of cat sick, not once but twice!

"I told you so" said Jo from the bedroom. The cat was curled up in the spare room and gave me a look as if to say "you gave me curry last night and I've been up all night puking - crank!"

After clearing up eight piles of sick i vowed never to give the cat curry again.

Sorry cat.

3 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is gross...

...but I'm pretty sure it was your own fault.

Let's hope it teaches you a lesson, young man.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Tom Underwood said...

women always know best, ignore them at your own peril

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miaow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home