Tuesday, September 12, 2006

it's the shizzle!

This is a thing that been round for a while - but i decided to see what my blog looks like after being gizoogled

It made me laugh very much...

a couple of highlights:

"So last night Jo's cracka n her boyfriend stayed over on they way ta tha airport on holiday. Emily made us wizzatch "life begins" W-H-to-tha-izzich is a new sitcom `bout 40 sum-m sum-ms or sum-m sum-m, i dunno...

There was one line which i found brotha F-U-Double-Nizzy n hopefully, if i rememba to, i W-to-tha-izzill try n use it me in day ta day conversizzles . Aint no stoppin' this shit nigga."

And from Lards blog....

"This morn'n baller dropp'n becks off at schoo` I popped into Tescos ta pick up a few perpetratin'. The checkout lady started rapping ta Elijah as most do n normally I shut off wha they’re actually say'n cos pack'n is neva eazy wit a child in tow fo' rizeal. For some reason there’s thugz there ta help motha wit they bizzags, but clearly we’re so manly we can entertain n pizzy on our own . Im a bad boy wit a lotta hos. Anyway . I started yo shit and i'll end yo' shit. . "

sorry for some of the language in it, but i find it funny...

You'll all be trying it - go on, give it a go!

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Johnny said...

This is killin'...funniest thing I've seen in ages!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home