Wednesday, May 24, 2006

641 miles

I've spent the last 48hours on a bit of a road trip!

I'm filming some stuff for a video which involves interviewing people from all over the place.
yesterday I got up fairly early and headed west. I arrived in Exeter at around 11am and spent a while there wondering about and had a bite to eat.
I then carried on west all the way down to the coles' hometown of Falmouth! I then went on to taunton where I spent the night at a roadside services.

Today I carried on up into Wales and visited penarth near Cardiff. Did a bit of filming and headed back home.

a total round trip of 640 ish miles. I'll be happy not to get in the car again for a while

4 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a plaque at Falmouth, 'Herein lies the birthplace of the Coles'?

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Simon said...

I didn't spot one - but that doesn't mean to say there isn't one somewhere.
They are important people in that place!

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, what a fine journey for anyone to take.

Unfortunately, there is no plaque in my honour, I'd better look into that.

Although after the scandal-ridden 'Cypriot Marries Falmouth Man' headline in the local newspaper, I may well have been written out of Falmouth's history books for marrying a foreigner...

 
At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is a plaque for me... i have yet to offend the cornish, i have a cornish flag... Kernow forever!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home