Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I will try to do better... Honest

It has been brought to my attention by the 1 or 2 people who faithfully check my blog for updates that I have been really lacking in my upkeep of the blog. A big sorry to those people.

The reason I haven't said much is that I have found it difficult to write anything that I think would be worth reading!

well what I aim to now is blog a bit here and there - regardless if I think its good enough or not. I'm going to add a few things each week.

3 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am one of those faithful visitors and I must admit I was going to have a word...about three things...

a) You should blog more (Which you have started again - well done)
b) Why am I not on you link list eh?
c) I will miss your long curly hair. But you can feel mine if you feel any strong pangs of regret

 
At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good plan - little and often makes a healthy blog diet...

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Simon's back in the land of blog...

I missed you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home